Job ref.: PE20160624AD
The employee will be offered:
• attractive basic salary from 7000 to 12000 PLN gros,
• company car, return of the commuting or rent cost,
• professional challenges and participating in innovative products,
• training courses in application solutions and design tools.
The candidates are expected to have:
• higher technical education (preferably electronics),
• ability to design systems based on 8/32 bit microcontrollers using,
• ability to design multilayer PCB circuits in Altium Designer system,
• good working knowledge of analog techniques, power supplies, LED technology,
• good working knowledge of assembly and technological solutions,
• good working knowledge of electronics production and testing technologies,
• good working knowledge of EMC, LVD and functional safety,
• good team-working skills,
• very good knowledge of technical terminology in English,
• driving licence category B.
Main duties of an employee shall include:
• being in charge and timely execution of project work connected with new and modernized products,
• doing technical documentation (schematics, BOM),
• participation in testing and research of prototypes and new solutions,
• new projects introduction.
Candidates are asked to send to email address: email@example.com their:
• CV, containing a detailed description of experiences and competence in the design,
• samples of self-made PCB design, schematics,
• cover letter.
Please include the following clause in your offer:
"I hereby declare that all the facts and information provided for this cover letter and CV are true. I allow my personal data stated in the abovementioned applications to be processed for the purpose of recruitment, in accordance with the Personal Data Protection Act dated 10/05/2018 (Dz.Ust. 2018, item 1000)".
Those who would like to recommend this offer with their friends, are welcome to participate in our “Paid Recommendation” program. We ask the recommended the person to send us an application with the data of the person who informed them of the ongoing recruitment process. If the recruitment process will end up hiring a recommended candidate, recommending person will receive a prize of 1000 PLN. We encourage you to familiarize yourself with the conditions of the program.