(Version of 25 May 2018)
Information regarding personal data processing for Customers and Contractors
We are committed to protect your personal data. We select and apply appropriate security measures with due care to ensure its protection. We are committed to use your personal data in accordance with the applicable laws regarding personal data protection.
In accordance with Article 13(1 - 2) of the Regulation (EU) No. 2016/679 of the European Parliament and of the Council of 27th April 2016 on the protection of natural persons with regard to the processing of personal data and on the free movement of such data, and repealing Directive 95/46/EC (General Data Protection Regulation) (Official Journal of European Union L 119, p. 1) – hereinafter GDPR we would like to inform you that:
I. Personal data controller
INVENTRONICS sp. z o.o. based in Jawor is your personal data controller. You may contact us in the following ways:
• by post at: ul. Kuziennicza 10D, 59-400 Jawor;
• by email: email@example.com
II. Purposes and legal bases of processing
As a controller, we shall process your data in the following cases:
• to contact you in response to your inquiry sent to us by available forms or by email, post or phone, that is to act on your request (based on point (b) of Article 6(1) of GDPR);
• in connection with the proceedings to conclude the agreement and its subsequent performance (based on point (b) of Article 6(1) of GDPR);
• to fulfil our legal obligations, including in particular issuing and storing invoices and accounting documents – for a period of time necessary to perform our duties (based on point (c) of Article 6(1) of GDPR) or to store data in accordance with applicable laws (e.g. tax law), which relates to our legitimate interest (based on Article point (f) of Article 6(1) of GDPR);
• for the purposes of direct marketing, which relates to our legitimate interest (based on Article point (f) of Article 6(1) of GDPR);
• for analytical purposes and to improve the quality of our services and products, monitor and optimise processes, which is necessary to safeguard our legitimate interest (based on point (f) of Article 6(1) of GDPR);
• to identify, pursue or defend against possible claims, which is necessary to safeguard our legitimate interest (based on Article point (f) of Article 6(1) of GDPR);
• to promote and advertise our services, in particular those carried out electronically (e.g. sending newsletters, personalised ads) based on your prior consent (based on point (a) of Article 6(1) of GDPR).
III. The right to object
You may exercise the right to raise an objection to processing your data described above at any time. We shall stop processing your data for those purposes, unless we are able to prove that there are important legal bases in relation to your data, which override your interests, rights and freedoms, or it is necessary to identify, pursue or defend against possible claims.
IV. Data retention period
V. Recipients of your data
Your data will be disclosed to the following recipients:
• entities processing data on behalf of the Controller such as: external advisers, Internet services providers, legal services provider, accounting services provider, financial services provider, telecommunication services provider, debt collection service provider, data archiving or deleting providers, where such entities process data under the agreement signed with the Controller and in accordance with the Controller's orders;
• entities operating under applicable laws – in each case of disclosing or entrusting data to such entities, the Controller ensures that it is carried out in accordance with law;
• other entities, such as: postal or courier service providers, payment service providers, economic information bureaus.
VI. The rights of data subjects:
In accordance with GDPR, you are entitled to:
• access your data and receive its copy;
• withdraw your consent to process your data – at any time, you are entitled to withdraw your consent to process your personal data that we process upon you consent;
• rectify (correct) your data;
• raise an objection to processing your data;
• transfer your data;
• request to delete your personal data or restrict its processing;
• complain to the data protection supervisory body, i.e. the president of the National Data Protection Authority.
VII. Information about the requirement/freedom of data submission
Your personal data submission:
• is essential to conclude and perform the agreement;
• is essential to reply to your inquiry;
• is voluntary to receive promotional and advertising contents.
VIII. Transferring personal data to third countries and international organisations
Due to our use of cloud storage technology (Cloud Storage/Cloud Computing), your personal data shall be transferred to international organizations (Google, Microsoft, Amazon) based on standard data protection clauses approved by the European Commission (Standard Contractual Clauses (processors) for the purposes of Article 26(2) of Directive 95/46/EC for the transfer of personal data to processors established in third countries which do not ensure an adequate level of data protection), ensuring relevant data security.